– Schendule: Open from Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00 to 12:00 hours.
– Price: Individual entrance costs 2€. Retired persons 1€ and children below 12 years don’t pay any ticket.
Distinguised figures born in Segorbe take on mayor importance and come to life at the In Memoriam Museum. It shows us in first person the life and feats of five figures born in Segorbe who outstood in the fields of art, politics and science. The museum is located at San Antón palace.
– María de Luna (1357-1406) Lady of Segorbe and Queen of Aragón.
– Francesch Vicent (s. XV-XVI). Cheess player. He wrote the first chess treaty.
– José Camarón Bonanat (1731-1803). Painter, draughtsman and engraver.
– Julio Cervera y Baviera (1854-1927). Engineer, soldier and politician. He invented the radio.
– Carlos Pau Español (1857-1937). Botanist, pharmacist and mayor of Segorbe.